- Start the sale of pre-order Alphas kit, estimated shipping date: Jan 1st, 2023 (2022-12-12)
- Announcement: We find out some issues during the inspection phase on PBTfans Rim and PBTfans PYGA. Some keys got rough edges problem and QC issues on the legends, so we already returned all the batches we got to the manufacturer. It will take about 10-14 days to get all the replacement keys, and we will start the short-term pre-order instead of the in-stock sale this time. Thanks for understanding. Cheers! (2022-11-28)
- Keycaps estimated shipping date: Mid December, 2022 (2022-11-28)
- Start the sale on Nov 27, 6:00 PM PST, 2022 (2022-11-24)
- Production completed, ready for sale (2022-11-22)
- The mold customization has been completed, and the sample is expected to be completed on October 10 (2022-09-27)
- Spot Sale kits are in production (2022-08-20)
- Sale Date: Nov 27, 6:00 PM PST, 2022
Long time no see, this is Soso.
At the end of last year, I released Rim's IC post, which has been delayed until now due to various reasons. During this period, I also listened to everyone's feedback. Today, I will bring you the latest information on Rim.
I am very happy to work with PBTfans to make this set of keycaps. The keycaps are made of PBT material, Cherry profile, using doubleshot/tripleshot craftsmanship, and the characters are designed by the well-known designer Biip. I believe that the quality of the keycaps will not disappoint everyone.
The keycap is inspired by the character Rim (リム) in "迷宮ブラックカンパニー", which is a very cute character. The color matching refers to the color of Rim's hair and horns, and a color similar to ruby is chosen as an embellishment.
- Material: PBT material
- Profile: Cherry profile
- Production Method: Doubleshot/Tripleshot for JP Sub-Legends
- Manufacturer: PBTfans
- Packaging: ABS keycaps tray with designed tray cover
- Friendly Reminds: Only keycaps included, no keyboard
- Compatibility: Cherry MX switches and MX-style clones
- Designer: sososoya