This project is out of the wish to make a switch that has an “old school” typing feeling. While I received a sample from JERRZI, its quality shocked me. Their bottom housing is thicker than others. Therefore, its total travel is shortened to 3.7mm. Meanwhile, it’s still the stem glider that hit the bottom.
- PCB Mount 5-Pin
- Top House Material: POM+UPE
- Bottom House Material: POM+UPE
- Stem Material: POK
- Spring: 65g Bottom out, 22mm Length
- Lightly lubed
- Travel：2.0mm/3.7mm normal stem pole (not a long pole)
- Designed by Jasper from NAJAKeys
- Manufactured by Jerrzi
*Note: The outer switch box shown in the video only comes with switches in 35 PCS Per Pack, but not in 10 PCS Per Pack.