- Case material: PC
- Plate: PC/ Aluminum/ FR4/ Carbon fiber plate
- PCB: 1.2 mm non-flex cut Hot-swap PCB, with RGB underglow only, QMK firmware, VIA support, USB-C port, with daughterboard+JST cable
- Weight bar: Ice crystal titanium material (with/without Biip designed rabbit logo)
- Structure: Top mount, silicone socks, silicone bowl, 3 types of structural support
- Weight: ≈2.2 kg after assembly
- Dimension: 313.7 mm (length) x 115.7 mm (width) x 18.5 mm (front) x 32.5 mm (back)
- Feature: the detachable silicon feet hiding all the screws at the bottom
- Typing angle: 7°
- Design by KBDfans
- Made in China
- Keycaps: PBTfans Soul Blossom- Base kit (SKU: PT36-1)
- PC top and bottom case x1
- Weight bar x1
- PCB (with USB-C daughterboard and JST cable) x1
- Plate x1
- Silicone bowl x1 set
- Silicone socks x1 set
- Foam kit (Case foam x1, PCB foam x1, EVA switch pad x1)
- Cherry screw-in stabilizers x1 set
- Screws and rubber feet x1 set
- Cable x1
- Keycaps set x1
Keyboard case - If you see any resemblance of marks or foreign material under 2 mm (tool marks, stain, dent, sand mark, scratch, etc.), you're not eligible for Return & Refund. As PC material is not as scratch-resistant as aluminum and is prone to scratches. These scratches will be more obvious when viewed against the light. They may be present at the factory and are not covered by warranty!
2. Ice crystal titanium weight bar - Due to the hardness of the alloy material and the surface ice crystal treatment process, the weight bar cannot be as flat as aluminum or brass material. There will be some slight protrusions on it. This does not affect assembly and actual use, and it is not covered by warranty!
-Make sure to QC your keyboard case and weight before building it. For any issues besides above, please get in touch with our customer support agents to get help.
-For anything built is not eligible for Return & Refund.
New design with 3 different mounting styles
Tofu65 2.0 continues the design of the first generation. KBDfans does upgrade the structure this time.
The 2.0 version supports three different mounting styles: Top Mount, Gasket Mount, Silicone bowl Gasket mount（Available in 3 different hardness silicone bowls）, which meant to provide three different typing experiences on one keyboard.