DDMilli is the second released product of DD series Keyboard. From the name you can see it is DDMicro's bigger brother, 60% size. It is sharing the mechanical layout with the most popular 60% PCB - GH60,
with a lot more optional key positions. This means you can easily ﬁt is in most of GH60 cases and plates. And not like DDMicro, you can purchase the PCB individually.
The ﬁrmware is developed based on DDMicro, with a lot of new features.
• Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 connection, supporting up to 8 paired devices, user can deﬁne customised hot key to switch between devices, also support to deﬁne hot keys to reset/ add devices.
• USB Type C connection. You can connect the keyboard directly to your computer's USB Type C port.
• Lithium-ion battery connector onboard, also connected to a build-in charging circuit.
• Fully NKRO support(Max report keys are limited by USB protocol of 6).
• Standard Cherry MX switch footprint ﬁt most of the switches in the market.
• Individual surface mounted RGB backlights, up to nine light effects, and conﬁgurable color setting. Brightness and effects can be adjusted with customised hot keys.
• 6 bottom RGB backlight mounting pads, with an extra RGB light strip port for extension, support up to 60 SK6812 or equivalent light strip module.
• Up to 8 layers of fully conﬁgurable key mapping on all key positions. Support layer switch/lock/reset with customised hot keys.
• Support most of GH60 layouts, with extra 0.25u shifted forth row and split space layout on last row.
• Easy conﬁguration tool with DDConf. The new version of DDConf can change the conﬁguration without rebooting the keyboard. You can update the key deﬁnition at any time when USB cable is connected.
• Support mouse control and volume control hot keys.
How do program this keyboard
- Download the tool and unzip it
- Edit the configuration file in the folder.How to add characters, please see the instructions in the folder
- Edited profile,
Drag the file to the ddconf file
Press any key on the keyboard and complete
- If you still have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org