- Case material: Aluminum (anodized and electrostatically coated process)
- Plate: PC/ Aluminum/ FR4/ Carbon fiber plate
- PCB: 1.2 mm Flex cut Hot-swap PCB/1.2 mm Non-Flex cut Solder PCB, QMK firmware, VIA support, without per-key RGB, USB-C port, with daughterboard+JST cable
- Weight bar: Brass material (transparent E-coating after sandblasting process)
- Structure: Top mount, silicone socks, silicone bowl (3 types of structural support)
- Weight: ≈1.5 kg after assembly
- Dimesion: 294.7 mm (length) x 115.7 mm (width) x 18.5 mm (front) x 32.5 mm (back)
- Feature: Screwless exterior design, the dachable silicon feet hiding all the screws at the bottom
- Typing angle: 7°
- Design by KBDfans
- Made in China
- Keycaps: PBTfans bow- Simple Base kit (SKU:PT03-2)
Price $147 includes below items:
- Aluminum top and bottom case x1
- Brass weight bar x1
- Screws for top mount x1 set
- Silicone bowl (poron cotton for silicone bowl structure) x1 set
- Silicone socks x1 set
- Foam kit (Case foam x1, PCB foam x1, EVA switch pad x1)
- Cherry screw in stabilizers x1 set
- Rubber feet x1 set
- Keycaps Base kit x1
The following accessories should be purchased separately and added to the cart with the kit together:
1.2 mm Flex cut Hot-swap PCB x1 (+ $50 USD) or
1.2 mm Non-Flex cut Solder PCB x1 (+ $45 USD) with daughterboard+JST cable
About the case:
1. Keyboard case - If you see any resemblance of marks or foreign material under 2 mm (tool marks, stain, dent, sand mark, scratch, etc.), you're not eligible for Return & Refund.
2. Brass weight - If you see any resemblance of marks or foreign material under 2 mm (tool marks, stain, dent, sand mark, scratch, etc.), you're not eligible for Return & Refund.
3. Case interior - Based on the production method of anodizing and spraying, the product can lead to some smearing at the surface level, and you'll see some hook marks within the case. Also, the spraying process can not guarantee that the color will look 100% the same on the internal case corners. The color off on the interior case and the interior corners are not eligible for Return & Refund.
4. About the potential coating defects: Because the Faraday cage exists for this type of production method, it's going to be hard to coat the Interior corners perfectly. Insead of kill all the smoothness on the case coating, the interior painting job won't be as perfect as the exterior's.
-Make sure to QC your keyboard case and weight before building it. For any issues besides the three above, please get in touch with our customer support agents to get help.
-For anything built is not eligible for Return & Refund.
2 layouts available
New design with 3 different mounting styles
Tofu60 2.0 continues the design of the first generation. KBDfans does upgrade the structure this time.
The 2.0 version supports three different mounting styles: Top Mount, Gasket Mount, Silicone bowl Gasket mount（Available in 3 different hardness silicone bowls）, which meant to provide three different typing experiences on one keyboard.