- Selling extra in stock (2022-04-28)
- Finish the shipment of most orders (2022-04-11)
- Arranging the shipment (2022-03-20)
- Still waiting for other accessories, will arrange the shipment after all items prepared (2022-03-07)
- Ship to the warehouse batch by batch, Preparing the shipment (2022-02-14)
- In Production （2021-12-08）
- Queuing for production（2021-11-16）
- Group Buy Date: From Sept 24th to October 24th, 2021
- If you choose a half plate, the Hot-swap PCB will not fit with the 3-pin switches perfectly, as some 3-pin switches might be easily pulled out when you are pulling out the keycaps.
- Both Hot-swap and Solder PCB don't come with Per-key RGB or RGB underglow.
- Recognized by VIA after loading the Json file
The slight light leakage of RGB Badge and LED indicators in the engineering prototype will be fixed in production.
Inspiration of design:
"Phase one 65" is the idea born from the keycap set "Less, but better".
The Inspiration for this keyboard is from the well-known "Phase 1" alarm clock, which was designed by German industrial designer Dieter Rams.
The visual element of the exterior on this keyboard continued with the "Phase 1" alarm clock. We hope it could represent the design language well of humbleness and self-restriction from Dieter Rams. That is the reason we continue to use the name "Phase One 65".