Ready to use KBDpad MarK II Mechanical Keyboard Pad
Important: If you need to split the keys on solderable PCB, please contact our customer service
- Dimensions: 87 x 134 x 32 mm
- Weight: 483g
- Plate options: Brass/ Aluminum/ PC Plate
- Typing angle: 7°
- Solderable PCB: RGB underglow, Type-C
- Hot-swap PCB: Per-key RGB on top, Type-C
- Case x1
- PCB x1
- Plate x1
- 2U Cherry screw-in stabs x3 NEW
- PCB foam x1 NEW
- USB-C cable
- Screws and rubber feet
- Solderable PCB: Download
- Hot-swap PCB: kbdpad_mk3_via.hex kbdpad_mk3.json
- Handmade Custom Mechanical Keyboard USB-C Cable: Click
KBDPAD MarK II
In collaboration with ai03, the KBDPAD has been redesigned inside and out.
Enjoy a high-quality, versatile number pad for affordable prices.
Sleek and seamless
Thin bezels have been carefully outfitted with a seamless aesthetic for a modern, minimal look.
A brass plate adds the premium touch.
For all occasions
At 370g, the case is light enough to be carried around, while being solid on the desk.
The top-mounted brass plate offers comfort over extended periods of use.
The perfect match
The KBD8X MarK II TKL keyboard is designed with the same profile with the KBDPAD MarK II, allowing for a matching aesthetic on the desk.